25 Shouts - 84,864 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands called Neos: 1) a Canadian hardcore punk band and 2) an Italian jazz band 1) The Neos formed in 1980 in Victoria, B.C., an hour and a half ferry ride outside of Vancouver. Although they gigged infrequently, they still managed to open for well known hardcore punk bands of the day like the Subhumans, Black Flag and Dead Kennedys. They released two 7"s, both in 1982, on their label Alandhiscar - the 11 song "End All Discrimination" and the 14 song "Hassibah Gets The Martian Brain Squeeze." Ratcage Records out of New York City repressed the second 7" following year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- They'll Destroy Themselves - (0:41) - 147 plays
- Destruct - (0:57) - 145 plays
- Conscripts - (0:42) - 116 plays
- Ambitious - (0:45) - 142 plays
- Original Untitled - (5:39) - 88 plays
- Look Around in Despair - (0:51) - 102 plays
- Just Like All the Rest - (0:42) - 108 plays
- Sexual Revolution - (1:13) - 82 plays
- Other World - (0:47) - 89 plays
- Fascist Rule - 72 plays