Nels Cline & Gregg Bendian
0 Shouts - 6,203 Scrobbles
The composition and improvisation skills developed by Gregg Bendian and Nels Cline, while both were playing in Bendian's band Interzone, inspired them to cover 'Interstellar Space', the legendary album released in 1967 by jazz saxophonist and composer John Coltrane and drummer Rasheid Ali. The product of these efforts was the album 'Interstellar Space Revisited: The Music of John Coltrane' (2001).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mars - (8:26) - 29 plays
- Leo - (11:42) - 16 plays
- Venus - (12:13) - 18 plays
- Saturn - (8:23) - 12 plays
- Lonnie's Lament - (6:32) - 10 plays
- Jupiter - (12:05) - 12 plays
- band introduction - (1:30) - 2 plays
- Jupiter [Live] - (12:08) - 1 plays
- Mars [Interstellar Space Revisited] - (0:30) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online