Nels Cline & Gregg Bendian
0 Shouts - 6,111 Scrobbles
The composition and improvisation skills developed by Gregg Bendian and Nels Cline, while both were playing in Bendian's band Interzone, inspired them to cover 'Interstellar Space', the legendary album released in 1967 by jazz saxophonist and composer John Coltrane and drummer Rasheid Ali. The product of these efforts was the album 'Interstellar Space Revisited: The Music of John Coltrane' (2001).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mars - (8:26) - 24 plays
- Leo - (11:42) - 13 plays
- Saturn - (8:23) - 13 plays
- Lonnie's Lament - (6:32) - 11 plays
- Venus - (12:13) - 20 plays
- Jupiter - (12:05) - 8 plays
- band introduction - (1:30) - 1 plays
- Mars [Interstellar Space Revisited] - (0:30) - 1 plays
- intro - (1:20) - 1 plays