899 Shouts - 15,987,539 Scrobbles
Neko Case (born September 8, 1970, in Alexandria, Virginia) is an American singer-songwriter, best known for her solo career and her contributions as a member of the Canadian indie rock group The New Pornographers. Case moved around often as a child, spending the largest part of her youth in Tacoma, Washington. She left her parents at age 15 and three years later she started playing drums for several bands around the Northwest's punk rock scene. In 1994, she moved to Vancouver, BC to enter art school, and simultaneously joined the punk group Maow, who released a record on the Mint label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night Still Comes - (3:48) - 41,086 plays
- Man - (3:28) - 40,020 plays
- Wild Creatures - (2:40) - 22,381 plays
- Calling Cards - (2:36) - 24,707 plays
- I Wish I Was the Moon - (3:33) - 21,390 plays
- I'm From Nowhere - (3:02) - 20,403 plays
- Hold On, Hold On - (2:44) - 23,020 plays
- Nearly Midnight, Honolulu - (2:37) - 18,934 plays
- Bracing for Sunday - (3:08) - 18,070 plays
- This Tornado Loves You - (3:19) - 19,727 plays