895 Shouts - 15,709,537 Scrobbles
Neko Case (born September 8, 1970, in Alexandria, Virginia) is an American singer-songwriter, best known for her solo career and her contributions as a member of the Canadian indie rock group The New Pornographers. Case moved around often as a child, spending the largest part of her youth in Tacoma, Washington. She left her parents at age 15 and three years later she started playing drums for several bands around the Northwest's punk rock scene. In 1994, she moved to Vancouver, BC to enter art school, and simultaneously joined the punk group Maow, who released a record on the Mint label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man - (3:28) - 62,652 plays
- Night Still Comes - (3:48) - 61,868 plays
- Wild Creatures - (2:40) - 39,192 plays
- Calling Cards - (2:36) - 39,785 plays
- I'm From Nowhere - (3:02) - 35,931 plays
- Bracing for Sunday - (3:08) - 32,818 plays
- Nearly Midnight, Honolulu - (2:37) - 31,732 plays
- Local Girl - (2:36) - 32,482 plays
- Afraid - (2:21) - 27,040 plays
- Ragtime - (5:10) - 28,673 plays