Neil Young & Crazy Horse
306 Shouts - 5,145,350 Scrobbles
Canadian singer and songwriter Neil Young includes his personal garage band Crazy Horse ("second best backing band in the world") to make raw and unpolished rock. Their gritty style of rock has influenced countless artists and music styles. Crazy Horse is best known for its long association with Young, despite having released five albums of its own over a 19-year span. It has been co-credited with Young as Neil Young and Crazy Horse on 15 albums, "Americana" and "Psychedelic Pill" from 2012 being the latest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ramada Inn - (16:15) - 32,864 plays
- Driftin' Back - (27:37) - 28,516 plays
- LyricsParty girl's got her shiny dress on
Look at those party moves
She's lookin for good times
She loves to dance and she loves the action
Wherever the party goes
- Walk Like a Giant - (24:46) - 21,314 plays
- LyricsYou might see me down in Alabam'
Or Baton Rouge
Down in Louisiana
I might make it up to Detroit City
Where people work hard
- Twisted Road - (3:28) - 19,498 plays
- She's Always Dancing - (8:34) - 18,181 plays
- Down by the River - (7:23) - 15,204 plays
- For The Love Of Man - (5:06) - 16,491 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - (3:18) - 16,517 plays