2,987 Shouts - 52,343,143 Scrobbles
Neil Percival Young (born November 12, 1945) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and social activist who is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of his generation, particularly as Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Young was born in Toronto, but he moved to the family home of Winnipeg as a child, which is where his music career began. Young began performing as a solo artist in Canada in 1960, before moving to California in 1966, where he co-founded the band Buffalo Springfield along with Stephen Stills and Richie Furay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI wanna live, I wanna give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold
It's these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold and I'm getting old
Keep me searching for a heart of gold and I'm getting old
- Old Man - (3:27) - 115,094 plays
- Harvest Moon - (4:59) - 79,270 plays
- LyricsI caught you knockin' at my cellar door
I love you, baby, can I have some more?
Ooh, ooh, the damage done
I hit the city and I lost my band
I watched the needle take another man
- Rockin' in the Free World - (4:40) - 54,672 plays
- My my, hey hey - Out of the blue - (3:49) - 45,903 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - (3:00) - 40,834 plays
- Southern Man - (3:58) - 43,346 plays
- Down By The River - (8:59) - 39,795 plays
- After the Gold Rush - (5:48) - 42,541 plays