2,983 Shouts - 51,861,956 Scrobbles
Neil Percival Young (born November 12, 1945) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and social activist who is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of his generation, particularly as Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Young was born in Toronto, but he moved to the family home of Winnipeg as a child, which is where his music career began. Young began performing as a solo artist in Canada in 1960, before moving to California in 1966, where he co-founded the band Buffalo Springfield along with Stephen Stills and Richie Furay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart of Gold - (3:07) - 193,457 plays
- Old Man - (3:27) - 114,802 plays
- Harvest Moon - (4:59) - 77,444 plays
- The Needle and the Damage Done - (2:54) - 60,499 plays
- Rockin' in the Free World - (4:40) - 54,616 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - (3:00) - 41,655 plays
- My my, hey hey - Out of the blue - (3:49) - 44,399 plays
- Southern Man - (3:58) - 43,869 plays
- After the Gold Rush - (5:48) - 43,945 plays
- Down By The River - (8:59) - 40,401 plays