2,963 Shouts - 50,115,474 Scrobbles
Neil Percival Young (born November 12, 1945) is a Canadian singer-songwriter who is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of his generation. Young was born in Toronto, but moved to the family home of Winnipeg as a child, which is where his music career began. Young began performing as a solo artist in Canada in 1960, before moving to California in 1966, where he co-founded the band Buffalo Springfield along with Stephen Stills and Richie Furay, and later joined Crosby, Stills & Nash as a fourth member in 1969 (forming Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart of Gold - (3:07) - 189,307 plays
- Old Man - (3:27) - 116,884 plays
- Harvest Moon - (4:59) - 77,973 plays
- The Needle and the Damage Done - (2:54) - 64,413 plays
- Rockin' in the Free World - (4:40) - 55,125 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - (3:00) - 47,357 plays
- After the Gold Rush - (5:48) - 51,158 plays
- Down By The River - (8:59) - 45,072 plays
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart - (3:49) - 47,950 plays
- Southern Man - (3:58) - 46,629 plays