71 Shouts - 1,319,187 Scrobbles
Neil Sedaka (born 13 March 1939 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American pop singer, pianist, and songwriter often associated with the Brill Building era of songwriting. He teamed up with Howard Greenfield to write many major hit songs for himself and others. Sedaka wrote his 1959 hit "Oh! Carol" about his then-girlfriend, Carol Klein, later to become Carole King. In 1963, King released a humorous answer entitled "Oh Neil".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Breaking up Is Hard to Do - (2:18) - 10,582 plays
- Laughter In The Rain - (3:04) - 4,706 plays
- Oh! Carol - (2:16) - 4,191 plays
- Calendar Girl - (2:37) - 3,634 plays
- Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen - (2:36) - 2,570 plays
- Oh Carol - (2:19) - 3,103 plays
- Calendar Girl - 2001 Remastered - 1,747 plays
- Oh, Carol - (1:25) - 1,976 plays
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen - (2:37) - 1,477 plays
- Bad Blood - (3:09) - 1,552 plays