Neil Patrick Harris
456 Shouts - 1,428,614 Scrobbles
Neil Patrick Harris (born June 15, 1973) is an American Golden Globe- and Emmy-nominated actor. He is best known for his roles as the teenage doctor Doogie Howser, M.D., the womanizer Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother, the very intelligent Col. Carl Jenkins in Starship Troopers, and as a parody of himself in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and its sequel Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThis appeared as a moral dilemma
Cause at first it was weird though I swore to eliminate
The worst of the plague that devoured humanity
It's true I was vague on the 'How'
so how can it be that you have shown me the light?
- LyricsLaundry day
See you there
- LyricsLook at these people
Amazing how sheep'll
Show up for the slaughter
No one condemning
You lined up like lemmings
- LyricsHere lies everything
The world I wanted at my feet
My victory's complete
So hail to the king
(Everything you ever)
- Barney Stinson, That Guy's Awesome - (0:58) - 544 plays
- Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit - (2:49) - 535 plays
- Hey Beautiful (Barney Version) - (0:40) - 365 plays
- Brand New Day (OST Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog) - (1:36) - 668 plays
- Sugar Daddy - (4:21) - 697 plays
- Neil's Turn - (2:33) - 213 plays