290 Shouts - 7,746,494 Scrobbles
Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer and songwriter, born in Brooklyn, NY. From the 1960s to the 1980s, Diamond was one of the more successful pop music performers, scoring a number of hits. As critic William Ruhlmann writes, "as of 2001, he claimed worldwide record sales of 115 million copies, and as of 2002 he was ranked third, behind only Elton John and Barbra Streisand, on the list of the most successful adult contemporary artists in the history of the Billboard chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Caroline - (3:24) - 38,298 plays
- Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon - (3:00) - 17,543 plays
- Forever in Blue Jeans - (3:25) - 11,473 plays
- Cracklin' Rosie - (2:59) - 10,930 plays
- America - (4:19) - 9,346 plays
- Sweet Caroline - Single Version - (3:19) - 8,653 plays
- Song Sung Blue - (3:06) - 7,949 plays
- Love on the Rocks - (3:36) - 7,283 plays
- Solitary Man - (2:33) - 7,275 plays
- Hello Again - (4:01) - 6,218 plays