289 Shouts - 7,677,336 Scrobbles
Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer and songwriter, born in Brooklyn, NY. From the 1960s to the 1980s, Diamond was one of the more successful pop music performers, scoring a number of hits. As critic William Ruhlmann writes, "as of 2001, he claimed worldwide record sales of 115 million copies, and as of 2002 he was ranked third, behind only Elton John and Barbra Streisand, on the list of the most successful adult contemporary artists in the history of the Billboard chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Caroline - (3:24) - 37,812 plays
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Forever in Blue Jeans - (3:25) - 11,587 plays
- Sweet Caroline - Single Version - (3:19) - 10,140 plays
- Cracklin' Rosie - (2:59) - 10,175 plays
- America - (4:19) - 8,874 plays
- Song Sung Blue - (3:06) - 7,732 plays
- Love on the Rocks - (3:36) - 7,275 plays
- Solitary Man - (2:33) - 7,064 plays
- Hello Again - (4:01) - 5,896 plays