0 Shouts - 28,791 Scrobbles
Negrobeat is the alias for Marlon Beijer, a Breakcore/Mashcore/Dubcore/Dancecore artist from Sweden, which was born in 1988.Read More...
In the spring of 2006 Marlon started to make some Breakcore/experimental drum 'n' bass tracks in his residence in Sundsvall, Sweden and spread them over soulseek under his alias Negrobeat. The artist name has since been Negrobeat while making tracks.
Sidenote: The artist name was created by a bad translation on google translate and was initially "dark drumbeat", but has become a statement because of misinterpretations.
Negrobeat is also involved in an experimental oriented netlabel called KMPLX Collective.
Official website: http://www.negrobeat.com
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kan't git me kross, Angree - 1,297 plays
- Boogie woogie - 1,371 plays
- My Milkshake - 1,160 plays
- Sexophone Party - 1,550 plays
- Für Elise (feat. Gurthang) - Bonus track - 767 plays
- I Killed Bieber - 1,116 plays
- Ah Shit Pussy - 827 plays
- Acting up (feat King Koopa) - 751 plays
- Happy Thoughts - 1,104 plays
- Tarzan Bwoi - 773 plays