22 Shouts - 25,745 Scrobbles
Negrobeat is the alias for Marlon Beijer, a breakcore/mashcore/dubcore/dancecore artist from Sweden, which was born in 1988. In the spring of 2006 Marlon started to make some breakcore/experimental drum 'n' bass tracks in his residence in Sundsvall, Sweden and spread them over soulseek under his alias Negrobeat. The artist name has since been Negrobeat while making tracks. Sidenote: The artist name was created by a bad translation on google translate and was initially "dark drumbeat", but has become a statement because of misinterpretations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- #yolo #swag - (3:18) - 245 plays
- I Killed Bieber - (3:39) - 81 plays
- Sexophone Party - (4:45) - 93 plays
- My Milkshake - (3:53) - 50 plays
- Gabberin' - (4:41) - 33 plays
- STEPPIN ON THE BEACH - (3:02) - 42 plays
- Saxparty Rave - (4:37) - 30 plays
- Boogie woogie - (1:47) - 31 plays
- Satisfaction - (3:54) - 28 plays
- Holding Out For A Working Class Hero (Feat. GAY'S ANATOMY) - (4:58) - 35 plays