3 Shouts - 37,540 Scrobbles
The most prominent Lithuanian jazz singer and a master of flute. On stage she spreads emotions and sincerity, and her voice, mostly used as an equal instrument in the ensemble and often leading up to emotional culminations, is both full of vitality and intimately mild. Since 1986, when Neda first appeared on the jazz stage with the student ensemble, led by her teacher Vladimir Chekasin, her flute and colourful voice was heard in projects with almost all of the Lithuanian jazz masters, as well as with her international partners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dream Of Flying (Thrupence remix) - 13 plays
- Pasaka - (3:13) - 7 plays
- Do I Do - (0:40) - 65 plays
- Olasonic - (5:31) - 6 plays
- Eiline diena rojuj - (3:57) - 15 plays
- Eilinę dieną rojuje - (3:55) - 16 plays
- Come On And Rock - (4:02) - 4 plays
- Sarmast - (2:47) - 12 plays
- Eilinę Dieną Rojuj - (3:55) - 4 plays
- Šalia - (3:21) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online