3 Shouts - 37,204 Scrobbles
The most prominent Lithuanian jazz singer and a master of flute. On stage she spreads emotions and sincerity, and her voice, mostly used as an equal instrument in the ensemble and often leading up to emotional culminations, is both full of vitality and intimately mild. Since 1986, when Neda first appeared on the jazz stage with the student ensemble, led by her teacher Vladimir Chekasin, her flute and colourful voice was heard in projects with almost all of the Lithuanian jazz masters, as well as with her international partners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sound - (1:30) - 27 plays
- Pasaka - (3:13) - 14 plays
- Come On And Rock - (4:02) - 6 plays
- Atvirukas - (3:56) - 8 plays
- Dream Of Flying (Thrupence remix) - 5 plays
- Eilinę dieną rojuje - (3:55) - 17 plays
- Eiline diena rojuj - (3:57) - 15 plays
- Pasakų Šalis - (1:42) - 9 plays
- Dangus - (3:16) - 5 plays
- Pichak - (3:06) - 5 plays