Necrogoat who is so inverted that he has become upright
100 Shouts - 5,877 Scrobbles
On an incredibly cold and frostbitten afternoon in Februrary of 2009, an acoustic black metal band was formed from the depths of hell itself, and immediately put on indefinite hiatus after the first single was recorded and released. Shortly afterward, the band was interviewed by a Necrowizard's fan club publicity agent, and it went as follows:
Agent: "Hello good sir, may i ask why this fantastic band was put on hiatus?"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Climbing the inverted cliffs of floccinaucinihilipilificati - (0:39) - 60 plays
- Falling down the inverted cliffs of floccinaucinihilipilificati - (0:40) - 42 plays
- Necrogas (Interlude) - (0:06) - 16 plays
- Climbing the inverted cliffs of floccinaucinihilipilification - (0:39) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online