1,243 Shouts - 4,566,029 Scrobbles
Ron Raphael Braunstein (born June 7, 1976), better known under his stage-name Necro, Is a Jewish-American rapper, and director from Brooklyn, New York. Necro is known in the hip hop community for his dark beats and exceptionally explicit lyrics. He has rapped about murder by torture, Charles Manson, and devil worship. Necro is regarded as an influential star of death rap. Along with this, he directs movies and is owner of Psycho+Logical-Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Creepy Crawl - (2:06) - 7,401 plays
- I Need Drugs - (4:37) - 4,941 plays
- Who's Ya Daddy? - (3:19) - 3,650 plays
My life depends upon my gun and my gun spells hope in the land where the rope and the Colt are king*
My deluxe bullets lift you fucks up like a pull-up
Carve you with a Phillip schmuck, Gemstar your grill up
- No Remorse - (3:31) - 4,066 plays
- Underground - (5:53) - 2,703 plays
- Light My Fire - (3:22) - 2,453 plays
- Keep On Driving - (4:48) - 2,428 plays
- The City - (2:47) - 1,659 plays
- Get On Your Knees - (5:33) - 1,475 plays