1,260 Shouts - 4,775,828 Scrobbles
Ron Raphael Braunstein (born June 7, 1976), better known under his stage-name Necro, Is a Jewish-American rapper, and director from Brooklyn, New York. Necro is known in the hip hop community for his dark beats and exceptionally explicit lyrics. He has rapped about murder by torture, Charles Manson, and devil worship. Necro is regarded as an influential star of death rap. Along with this, he directs movies and is owner of Psycho+Logical-Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Creepy Crawl - (2:06) - 6,700 plays
- Lyricsnecro's origanal song
When I come home from work
I'm fiendin' for an eight-ball
I got crack on my mind
I'm hearing cocaine call
- The City - (2:47) - 2,655 plays
- LyricsYo its necro the sexorcist, the porn king, show me your breasteses, im the best there is the foul shit, bounce with me, degrading, depraving, debouchery, your naked on the couch with me. Bitch getting fucked in your ass thru your fishnets. cutting queefs, your bound to eat shit next. A tit fest, I'm fucking dumb blondes til my dick is numb hoe lick the scum sticking a gun in your cunt for fun. Fakin making believe Im raping you choking you makes you cum. Its edge play, be careful, fuck around and murder you by mistake and leave you dead in the bed slayed. Not my intentions. You'll lick prick til your lips rip the hips split in your cryptic. Explicit, sadistic, innuendos sluts in the windows bimbos dipped in timbos. Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties sexy belt had to have you. Ridiculous pussy lips I predicted you be addicted to my dick once you lick it. Bent you over backwards upside down reverse is more perverse fucked on the floor first. To a raw verse rippin your clothes off blow my nose off on your hair then I doze off.
What's Your name (Whats Your Name)(The Sexorcist)
Who's Ya Daddy? (Who's Ya Daddy?)(Necro)
Be real, is He Rich Like me?
My life depends upon my gun and my gun spells hope in the land where the rope and the Colt are king*
My deluxe bullets lift you fucks up like a pull-up
Carve you with a Phillip schmuck, Gemstar your grill up
- No Remorse - (3:31) - 3,029 plays
- Underground - (5:53) - 2,581 plays
- Light My Fire - (3:22) - 2,192 plays
- Your Fuckin' Head Split - (3:05) - 2,426 plays
- Get On Your Knees - (5:33) - 1,819 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online