5 Shouts - 12,114 Scrobbles
Near Paris, is Dana Riashi & Gerald Nelson both on synths, vocals & guitars. They formed out of a trio called Post Industrial Noise in the 1980's in Columbus OHIO. Near Paris released the self titled EP in 1985 and won local music awards for riding the wave as Columbus' only all-synth driven pop-duo and opened for groups such as Section 25. Dana still lives in Columbus as a graphics designer trying to make time for spot appearances or recordings in the jazz genre while Gerald has invaded CA and performs with local gospel & bluegrass groups as well as becoming a highly competent flyfisher.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Visions - (5:28) - 242 plays
- believe me - (4:20) - 230 plays
- Ceiling - (3:48) - 129 plays
- Shattered Glass - (2:48) - 94 plays
- Walk Like A Man - (4:42) - 177 plays
- Everything Will Change - (4:20) - 72 plays
- Why Baby - 180 plays
- He's Too Fine - (3:00) - 79 plays
- Hey You - (3:33) - 47 plays
- Interlude - (1:05) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online