0 Shouts - 1,037 Scrobbles
Neal Smith (born 23 September 1947 in Akron, Ohio, USA) was the drummer for the rock group Alice Cooper from 1967 to 1974. He performed on the group's early albums Pretties for You and Easy Action, the breakout album Love It to Death and the subsequent successful albums Killer, School's Out, and Billion Dollar Babies. His last album with Alice Cooper was Muscle of Love. Neal Smith graduated from Camelback High School in Phoenix, Arizona, while the rest of his band mates graduated from Cortez High School.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everyday is a Holiday - (2:55) - 16 plays
- The Seas A Maneater - (5:26) - 11 plays
- Set Me On Fire - (3:25) - 14 plays
- Maneater Deadly to Her Prey - (4:47) - 10 plays
- Blues For Jackie - (4:35) - 6 plays
- The Cup Bearers - (5:14) - 7 plays
- Baby Please Dont Stop - (3:27) - 8 plays
- Platinum God - (8:41) - 10 plays
- French Quarter Cookin - (3:47) - 6 plays
- French Quarter Cookin' - (3:46) - 7 plays