2,717 Shouts - 24,258,294 Scrobbles
Shaffer Chimere Smith (born on October 18, 1979 in Camden, Arkansas), better known by his stage name Ne-Yo, is a Grammy Award winning American R&B singer, producer and actor currently signed to Def Jam Records. In 2006 he released his debut album In My Own Words, which featured the hit single So Sick. The song reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and helped his album debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYeah, uh-huh!
Your boy Juicy J
In case you didn't know, Juicy got figgas
- LyricsGotta change my answering machine, now that I'm alone
'Cause right now it says that "We can't come to the phone"
And I know it makes no sense, 'cause you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore
- LyricsYeah, yeah yeah
Yeah, yeah yeah
Yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Oh is something about
Just something about the way she move
- LyricsMuch as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel
Had no example of a love that was even remotely real
How can you understand something that you never had
Ooh baby if you let me, I can help you out with all of that
Girl let me love you
- LyricsOoo, want to but I can't help it
I love the way it feels
This got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it
I want it when I don't
- Coming With You - (4:19) - 32,791 plays
- Closer - (3:54) - 28,406 plays
- So Sick - Acoustic - (3:18) - 17,672 plays
- Sexy Love - (3:38) - 17,477 plays
- Mad - (4:15) - 19,404 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online