Nawal al zoghbi
65 Shouts - 287,308 Scrobbles
Nawal Al Zoghbi (Arabic: نوال الزغبي, born 29 June 1972, Byblos, Lebanon), is a successful Lebanese singer. Performing in Arabic, she has a fan base throughout the Arabic-speaking world and extending into North America and Europe. She has had a musical career from1991 to the present day. Nawal began singing at an early age, despite familial opposition to the lifestyle of a musician (her family changed their minds when they realized she was serious in her ambitions). She is influenced by the work of pioneering Arab singers such as Egypt's Om Kalthoum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Layali - (4:13) - 313 plays
- Mona Einah - (3:28) - 120 plays
- Gharibi Hal Denyi - (3:58) - 87 plays
- Toul Omry - (3:57) - 65 plays
- leh meshtakalak - (4:16) - 59 plays
- Ghazlne نوال الزغبي غازلني - (4:55) - 42 plays
- Maloom - (5:37) - 50 plays
- Habibati Man Takoun حبيبتي من تكون نوال الزغبي تغني عبد الحليم حافظ (feat. Abdul Halim Hafez) - (9:06) - 38 plays
- Kam Layla - (4:21) - 45 plays
- Ala Dalowna - (4:45) - 32 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online