Nawal Al Zoghbi
65 Shouts - 280,400 Scrobbles
Nawal Al Zoghbi (Arabic: نوال الزغبي, born 29 June 1972, Byblos, Lebanon), is a successful Lebanese singer. Performing in Arabic, she has a fan base throughout the Arabic-speaking world and extending into North America and Europe. She has had a musical career from1991 to the present day. Nawal began singing at an early age, despite familial opposition to the lifestyle of a musician (her family changed their minds when they realized she was serious in her ambitions). She is influenced by the work of pioneering Arab singers such as Egypt's Om Kalthoum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Layali - (4:13) - 414 plays
- Toul Omry - (3:57) - 250 plays
- Law Kan - (0:54) - 158 plays
- Mona Einah - (3:28) - 508 plays
- Sho Hal Alb - (1:01) - 81 plays
- leh meshtakalak - (4:16) - 109 plays
- El Hawa wa Amaylo - (1:01) - 88 plays
- Khalas Sameht - (1:04) - 87 plays
- Leh Moshta2alak - (1:09) - 94 plays
- Alby Es2alou - (0:44) - 67 plays