75 Shouts - 345,962 Scrobbles
National Product, a rock band from Oahu, Hawaii, began playing local gigs while still in high school, and moved to California in 2000. Soon afterwards, most of the members moved back home, leaving only lead singer Danny Casler in California; Casler later returned to Hawaii and reformed the group with a new lineup in 2003. They played the Warped Tour in 2005. In 2007, the group signed with R&M Artist Records, who signed NP as their "flagship group", and toured Canada with Saosin, Poison the Well, Panic Division, and Flight 409, where they survived a car crash.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Me - (3:33) - 327 plays
- By All Means - (3:03) - 236 plays
- Medicated - (2:43) - 103 plays
- Where Do You Go - (3:57) - 139 plays
- Valentine - (3:33) - 148 plays
- Collision - (3:47) - 137 plays
- Sean Song - (3:19) - 175 plays
- Quay - (3:27) - 96 plays
- Sad Excuse - (3:15) - 79 plays
- November Night - (4:03) - 93 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online