2 Shouts - 8,744 Scrobbles
Nate Wollman, the son of a pianist and 80’s pop producer became a fan of electronic music production and began his journey into making tracks at just 15 years old. Nate found much of his inspiration from a local radio station program called the “Modern Mix” which used to air on the popular California radio station, Live 105 FM during the late weekend hours back in the early 1990’s. Without hesitation, Nate enthusiastically began purchasing equipment to make his own tracks, most notably on the cult classic, Atari 1040st Falcon and the Roland JS-30 sampling station.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ground Control (Amit Shoham Remix) - (7:33) - 12 plays
- Ground Control - Original Mix - (7:46) - 5 plays
- Ground Control - Amit Shoham Remix - 4 plays
- All There Is - (6:50) - 6 plays
- Ground Control - (1:03) - 8 plays
- It's Just Rhythm - Gabriel Black Remix - (6:51) - 1 plays
- It's Just Rhythm - Original Mix - (6:06) - 1 plays
- Tour The Floor - James Bledsoe's Getaway Rebump - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online