2 Shouts - 8,639 Scrobbles
Nate Wollman, the son of a pianist and 80’s pop producer became a fan of electronic music production and began his journey into making tracks at just 15 years old. Nate found much of his inspiration from a local radio station program called the “Modern Mix” which used to air on the popular California radio station, Live 105 FM during the late weekend hours back in the early 1990’s. Without hesitation, Nate enthusiastically began purchasing equipment to make his own tracks, most notably on the cult classic, Atari 1040st Falcon and the Roland JS-30 sampling station.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All There Is - (6:50) - 26 plays
- Ground Control (Amit Shoham Remix) - (7:33) - 24 plays
- Ground Control (Original Mix) - (7:44) - 10 plays
- It's Just Rhythm (Original Mix) - (6:06) - 7 plays
- Future's Comin' (Amit Shoham Dub) - (7:11) - 5 plays
- Future's Comin' (Original Mix) - (6:18) - 9 plays
- It's Just Rhythm - Gabriel Black Remix - (6:51) - 5 plays
- Future's Comin' (Amit Shoham Horny Synth Mix) - (7:23) - 2 plays
- Ground Control - Amit Shoham Remix - 1 plays
- It's Just Rhythm (Gabriel Black Remix) - (6:51) - 3 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release