17 Shouts - 3,030 Scrobbles
Natasha Shneider (May 22, 1956 - July 2, 2008) was a Russian musician, born in Moscow, Russia, USSR. She was most notably the keyboardist and vocalist in the musical group Eleven, and was the partner of bandmate Alain Johannes. She also played left-handed bass on the group's first three albums. Shneider and Johannes contributed to Queens of the Stone Age's Songs for the Deaf, and joined the band as part of their touring line-up in support of their 2005 album Lullabies to Paralyze.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who's In Control - (5:49) - 17 plays
- Who's In Control (из к/ф Женщина Кошка, Catwomen) - (5:48) - 6 plays
- Catwoman Soundtrack Main Theme - (5:48) - 4 plays
- Like Cat - 1 plays
- Who's In Control (Longer version) - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Catwoman - (1:14) - 1 plays
- Who's In Control (CatWoman Soundtrack Main Theme) - (5:48) - 1 plays
- Here With You - (3:43) - 21 plays
- Rooftop - (1:49) - 1 plays
- Who's in Control? - (5:50) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online