27 Shouts - 150,765 Scrobbles
Natasha Marsh is an opera soprano from the United Kingdom. She was brought up in an intensely creative household where music was rarely off the agenda; she grew up listening to anything from Steeleye Span to Bach and Mozart via Shirley Bassey and Whitney Houston and, from an early age, decided she’d follow in Julie Andrews’ sainted footsteps into musical theatre. An early and passionate devotee of music on stage and screen, Natasha sang in dozens of school productions, spent four years with the National Youth Music Theatre and at 17...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ai Giochi Addio - (3:24) - 890 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (3:46) - 387 plays
- Si Un Jour - (3:59) - 308 plays
- Mi Mancherai - (4:11) - 189 plays
- Gymnopedie No. 1 - (3:38) - 174 plays
- Pur ti miro - (3:45) - 142 plays
- La Wally (Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano) - (3:42) - 99 plays
- Vocalise Op. 34 No. 14 - (4:05) - 93 plays
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - (3:10) - 89 plays
- Les Filles De Cadiz - (3:26) - 81 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online