27 Shouts - 147,997 Scrobbles
Natasha Marsh is an opera soprano from the United Kingdom. She was brought up in an intensely creative household where music was rarely off the agenda; she grew up listening to anything from Steeleye Span to Bach and Mozart via Shirley Bassey and Whitney Houston and, from an early age, decided she’d follow in Julie Andrews’ sainted footsteps into musical theatre. An early and passionate devotee of music on stage and screen, Natasha sang in dozens of school productions, spent four years with the National Youth Music Theatre and at 17...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ai Giochi Addio - (3:24) - 569 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (3:46) - 276 plays
- Si Un Jour - (3:59) - 205 plays
- Gymnopedie No. 1 - (3:38) - 183 plays
- Mi Mancherai - (4:11) - 143 plays
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - (3:10) - 108 plays
- La Wally (Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano) - (3:42) - 109 plays
- Chanson D'Amour Op 27 No 1 - (2:03) - 101 plays
- Les Filles De Cadiz - (3:26) - 110 plays
- La Delaissado - (4:29) - 98 plays