2,842 Shouts - 16,196,552 Scrobbles
Natasha Bedingfield (born November 26, 1981) is a British pop singer, and sister of pop singer, Daniel Bedingfield. She also has a younger sister, Nikola Rachelle. Her debut single, "Single", was released in 2004, followed by the worldwide hit "These Words", which charted at #1 in the United Kingdom. She also released "Unwritten" and "I Bruise Easily" from the album, both of which were top 20 hits. Her debut album Unwritten went triple platinum in the UK, and has since found huge success in the USA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI am unwritten
Can't read my mind
I'm just beginning
The pen's in my hand
- LyricsI got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh, oh whoa
Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
- LyricsThese words are my own
Threw some chords together
The combination D-E-F
Is who I am, is what I do
And I was gonna lay it down for you
- LyricsIncompatible, it don't matter though
'Cause someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do, you're not easy to find
Is it possible Mr. Lovable is already in my life?
Right in front of me or maybe you're in disguise
- LyricsMy skin is like a map
Where my heart has been
And I can't hide the marks
But it's not a negative thing
So I lay down my guard
- Wild Horses - (3:59) - 5,584 plays
- Strip Me - (3:29) - 6,748 plays
- Single - (3:31) - 4,450 plays
- Shake up Christmas 2011 (Official Coca-Cola Christmas Song) - (3:44) - 3,759 plays
- Neon Lights - (3:42) - 5,901 plays