29 Shouts - 59,553 Scrobbles
Natalie Prass is the kind of artist Spacebomb was created for—a songwriter’s songwriter and performer’s performer blessed with a golden voice and universal appeal—a singer who understands the vision and brings an undeniable talent to the process. She’s a joy for any listener to discover—a lover and a fighter and old-soul trader in genuine energy, aiming straight for the heart. Prass turns a sly eye to the pageantry of emotion...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bird Of Prey - (4:23) - 2,835 plays
- Why Don't You Believe In Me - (3:54) - 2,528 plays
- Any Time, Any Place - (4:42) - 1,183 plays
- So Silent So Strong - (4:05) - 122 plays
- Deer - (3:45) - 106 plays
- No Better Time - (3:27) - 88 plays
- Roses (I Won't Do a Thing) - (5:20) - 82 plays
- Sand Dunes - (3:36) - 74 plays
- Violently - (4:22) - 71 plays
- Empty as a Plate - (3:53) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online