5 Shouts - 47,519 Scrobbles
Her songs display “the come-hither sultriness of her slinky, earthy vocals.” Performing Songwriter Natalia Zukerman has a sound that’s strong yet delicate, gentle yet insistent. You can call the music she makes folk if you want, but there’s jazz in it, too, and blues, and a soulful something or other that you can’t quite put into words. Whether onstage or on record, she presents herself just as she is—no gimmicks, no flashy pyrotechnics, only the solid musicianship of someone who knows and loves her craft.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jane Avril - (2:35) - 115 plays
- Courage to Change - (4:18) - 113 plays
- Come Thief - (2:35) - 107 plays
- I Don't Feel It Anymore - (3:56) - 72 plays
- Bucket - (3:44) - 100 plays
- The Hunter - (3:26) - 94 plays
- Hero - (3:16) - 121 plays
- Gas Station Roses - (4:46) - 44 plays
- One Of Us - (2:55) - 98 plays
- What Comes After - (3:19) - 84 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online