5 Shouts - 40,904 Scrobbles
Her songs display “the come-hither sultriness of her slinky, earthy vocals.” Performing Songwriter Natalia Zukerman has a sound that’s strong yet delicate, gentle yet insistent. You can call the music she makes folk if you want, but there’s jazz in it, too, and blues, and a soulful something or other that you can’t quite put into words. Whether onstage or on record, she presents herself just as she is—no gimmicks, no flashy pyrotechnics, only the solid musicianship of someone who knows and loves her craft.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gas Station Roses - (4:46) - 63 plays
- Hole - (4:30) - 27 plays
- The Right Time - (3:46) - 35 plays
- Brooklyn - (3:18) - 28 plays
- Brand New Frame - (2:45) - 32 plays
- Howard Hughes - (3:28) - 27 plays
- Fool's Gold - (3:20) - 20 plays
- Come Undone - (4:22) - 23 plays
- Haunted House - (3:19) - 24 plays
- As You Are - (4:31) - 21 plays