45 Shouts - 131,891 Scrobbles
The simple combination of Baldwin's bass and singing is pure, direct, and timeless. Today, when most of the so-called musical innovators simply offer contemporary takes on already proven and accepted movements in music (neo-psychedelia, nth-wave garage bands...) Portsmouth, New Hampshire's Nat Baldwin is a true original. Baldwin is an upright bass player and a singer, but he takes both of those things to their limit, and has perfected a sound that he can call entirely his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wasted - (5:21) - 1,606 plays
- Knockout - (4:38) - 1,328 plays
- In The Hollows - (5:04) - 1,406 plays
- Half My Life - (3:18) - 1,112 plays
- The End Of The Night - (3:38) - 870 plays
- Cosmos Pose - (5:18) - 856 plays
- Sharpshooter - (6:11) - 763 plays
- Bored To Death - (4:55) - 709 plays
- A Good Day To Die - (5:11) - 721 plays
- A Little Lost - (3:24) - 809 plays