44 Shouts - 119,747 Scrobbles
The simple combination of Baldwin's bass and singing is pure, direct, and timeless. Today, when most of the so-called musical innovators simply offer contemporary takes on already proven and accepted movements in music (neo-psychedelia, nth-wave garage bands...) Portsmouth, New Hampshire's Nat Baldwin is a true original. Baldwin is an upright bass player and a singer, but he takes both of those things to their limit, and has perfected a sound that he can call entirely his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Little Lost - (3:24) - 1,006 plays
- Lake Erie - (3:27) - 380 plays
- Weights - (4:11) - 508 plays
- Lifted - (5:48) - 323 plays
- The Same Thing - (2:57) - 352 plays
- Real Fakes - (6:27) - 297 plays
- Look She Said - (4:04) - 240 plays
- Let My Spirit Rise - (4:53) - 272 plays
- dome branches - (3:41) - 182 plays
- black square - (4:09) - 187 plays