44 Shouts - 116,404 Scrobbles
The simple combination of Baldwin's bass and singing is pure, direct, and timeless. Today, when most of the so-called musical innovators simply offer contemporary takes on already proven and accepted movements in music (neo-psychedelia, nth-wave garage bands...) Portsmouth, New Hampshire's Nat Baldwin is a true original. Baldwin is an upright bass player and a singer, but he takes both of those things to their limit, and has perfected a sound that he can call entirely his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Little Lost - (3:24) - 1,038 plays
- Weights - (4:11) - 490 plays
- Lifted - (5:48) - 321 plays
- Lake Erie - (3:27) - 226 plays
- The Same Thing - (2:57) - 326 plays
- Real Fakes - (6:27) - 309 plays
- Let My Spirit Rise - (4:53) - 317 plays
- Look She Said - (4:04) - 185 plays
- What Is There - (2:36) - 224 plays
- Dangerfield - (3:05) - 135 plays