6 Shouts - 13,125 Scrobbles
N.A.S.T.Y Crew (Natural Artistic Sounds Touching You) are a East London-based Grime crew widely considered as pioneers of the grime scene and one of the most popular acts on the underground. N.A.S.T.Y Crew was founded by Marcus Nasty with the original and most popular line up consisting of Kano, Jammer, D Double E, Footsie, Monkey, Stormin, Mak 10, Sharky Major & Hyper. N.A.S.T.Y Crew had the most popular show on pirate radio station Deja Vu on Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm, the sets featuring up and coming special guests such as Dizzee Rascal, Durrty Goodz and Wiley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cock Back - 54 plays
- Nasty Bonanza (Vocal) - (3:18) - 11 plays
- Nasty Crew - DJ Mac 10 - (48:24) - 4 plays
- Take You Out - (4:31) - 6 plays
- Nasty Bonanza (Instrumental) - (3:19) - 4 plays
- To Be Precise, Clapton (MIX CD) - (0:53) - 2 plays
- Hold It Down - (3:52) - 4 plays
- Mak 10 Deja 923, 15.09.03 w D Double E, Kano, Hyper, Stormin, Footsie, Sharky Major & Armour - (36:36) - 2 plays
- Nasty Bonanza - (3:20) - 2 plays
- City Life - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online