5 Shouts - 12,891 Scrobbles
Narayan Gopal Gurubacharya is by far the most prominent and popular singer in Nepali music. When people think or talk about Nepali music, the name most associated is that of Narayan Gopal. For most people, he is the singer. He was also an accomplished music composer in his own right. Not only was he gifted with a great voice, he was very versatile. His voice range allowed him to sing songs of every genre. His songs are often richly orchestrated with the sitar, harmonium and the flute. Some of his most popular songs include "Euta Manche Ko Maya le Kati)"(trans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kehi mitho batagara - (5:45) - 9 plays
- Yeuta manchheko - (5:29) - 13 plays
- Siri Ma Siri - (3:01) - 18 plays
- E Kanchha Thattaima - (3:32) - 12 plays
- Malai Nasodha - (4:05) - 22 plays
- Kehi Mitho Baat Gara - (5:45) - 21 plays
- Duita Phool Deuralima - (4:19) - 7 plays
- Biratako Chino - (0:30) - 7 plays
- Mohani Laglahai - (6:17) - 10 plays
- Janmera Kokhama - (5:24) - 8 plays