4,206 Shouts - 13,958,049 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a grindcore/death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Smash A Single Digit - (1:26) - 29,474 plays
- LyricsWe are not invincible
Nor are we indestructible
There are choices - points of return
Will the path be easy?
Nothing is easy, but that's reality
- Metaphorically Screw You - (2:05) - 26,180 plays
- Apex Predator - Easy Meat - (3:46) - 21,720 plays
- Timeless Flogging - (2:26) - 21,489 plays
- Stubborn Stains - (3:02) - 21,001 plays
- Cesspits - (3:33) - 21,446 plays
- Bloodless Coup - (2:32) - 18,680 plays
- Beyond The Pale - (3:03) - 17,659 plays
- Stunt Your Growth - (2:06) - 17,234 plays