3,816 Shouts - 11,381,854 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a grindcore/death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals. The group coined the term 'Grind' to describe the music they played in reference to the sound of American no wave group Swans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn your mind
Nothing but fear
You can't face life
Or believe death's near
A vision of life
- The Wolf I Feed - (2:51) - 12,441 plays
- LyricsAdvertise the product you make,
never give, but always take.
Kill and lie for security.
On supermarket shelves death to see.
Instinct of survival
- Circumspect - (2:09) - 8,716 plays
- LyricsMultinational corporations
Genocide of the starving nations
- Errors in the Signals - (3:00) - 8,638 plays
- Everyday Pox - (2:10) - 8,255 plays
- Siege of Power - (3:33) - 7,961 plays
- Protection Racket - (3:52) - 7,263 plays
- Quarantined - (2:46) - 7,147 plays