4,141 Shouts - 13,321,359 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a grindcore/death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn your mind
Nothing but fear
You can't face life
Or believe death's near
A vision of life
- Smash A Single Digit - (1:26) - 9,475 plays
- Metaphorically Screw You - (2:05) - 8,649 plays
- How The Years Condemn - (2:43) - 8,859 plays
- The Wolf I Feed - (2:51) - 10,411 plays
- Apex Predator - Easy Meat - (3:46) - 7,766 plays
- Instinct Of Survival - (1:54) - 7,803 plays
- Multinational Corporations - (1:01) - 7,240 plays
- Timeless Flogging - (2:26) - 7,440 plays
- Cesspits - (3:33) - 7,706 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online