3,961 Shouts - 12,295,792 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a mince grindcore / death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals. The group coined the term 'Grind' to describe the music they played in reference to the sound of American no wave group Swans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scum - (2:27) - 11,970 plays
- Instinct Of Survival - (1:54) - 8,700 plays
- Multinational Corporations - (1:01) - 7,745 plays
- The Wolf I Feed - (2:51) - 9,893 plays
- Siege of Power - (3:33) - 7,375 plays
- Control - (1:16) - 6,255 plays
- Suffer The Children - (4:12) - 6,819 plays
- Polluted Minds - (0:57) - 5,650 plays
- Errors in the Signals - (3:00) - 6,486 plays
- Circumspect - (2:09) - 5,916 plays