4,074 Shouts - 12,862,468 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a grindcore/death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals. The group coined the term 'Grind' to describe the music they played in reference to the sound of American no wave group Swans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scum - (2:27) - 12,026 plays
- The Wolf I Feed - (2:51) - 9,139 plays
- Instinct Of Survival - (1:54) - 7,887 plays
- Multinational Corporations - (1:01) - 7,005 plays
- Siege of Power - (4:15) - 6,923 plays
- Suffer The Children - (4:12) - 7,253 plays
- Control - (1:16) - 5,670 plays
- Errors in the Signals - (3:00) - 5,949 plays
- Polluted Minds - (0:57) - 5,317 plays
- Sacrificed - (1:05) - 5,193 plays