3,903 Shouts - 11,966,147 Scrobbles
Napalm Death is a grindcore/death metal band from Birmingham, England. The band was formed in the village of Meriden near Birmingham, England in 1981 by Nicholas Bullen and Miles Ratledge. Although other groups had previously played fast and aggressive music, Napalm Death is credited with defining the Grindcore genre through its fusion of punk and metal musical structures, aggressive playing, fast tempos, and deep guttural vocals. The group coined the term 'Grind' to describe the music they played in reference to the sound of American no wave group Swans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn your mind
Nothing but fear
You can't face life
Or believe death's near
A vision of life
- LyricsAdvertise the product you make,
never give, but always take.
Kill and lie for security.
On supermarket shelves death to see.
Instinct of survival
- Multinational Corporations - (1:01) - 7,910 plays
- The Wolf I Feed - (2:51) - 10,291 plays
- LyricsSiege of power
In your land
Too many problems
For you to understand
Siege of power
- Circumspect - (2:09) - 6,556 plays
- Control - (1:16) - 6,678 plays
- Errors in the Signals - (3:00) - 6,922 plays
- Polluted Minds - (0:57) - 5,957 plays
- Everyday Pox - (2:10) - 6,481 plays