109 Shouts - 864,728 Scrobbles
Name Taken was a pop-rock band from Orange County, California and formed while the group was still in high school. The main lineup included Chad Atkinson (Vocals/Bass), Ryan Edwards (Rhythm Guitar) and Blake Means (Lead Guitar). While they were active, they had three different drummers; Bret Meisenbach, Danny Valencia, and most recently, Juan Pereda, who did not perform on any records but played their live shows. Before embarking on a planned European tour, the band split up in 2005. On May 5th and 6th, 2007, they reformed shortly to play back-to-back shows at Chain Reaction in Anaheim, CA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Control - (2:47) - 1,229 plays
- Hold on for Your Dearest Life - (3:10) - 1,004 plays
- Panic - (2:57) - 1,062 plays
- Cover Up - (3:24) - 952 plays
- LyricsIt's what you want and who you are. That has always been two very different things. So I wore my best clothes on my last day. That I had to carry us in our uphill war. But I dropped you. Under the shelter of an old friend. You didn't mind then. So don't now. (And is this what we're fighting for?) So why don't you tell me how it was too little too late. As far as I can see it was the best we could do. This is what I faught for. This is not. So why don't you tell me the truth. And so she screams to her best but I. I used to be someone better back then. And she used to be someone better back then. And it's what you want and who you are. That has always been two very different things.
- A Year Spent Cold - (3:45) - 771 plays
- It Sounds Prettier In Spanish - (2:13) - 643 plays
- This Was Never - (3:19) - 614 plays
- We Give Up Sometimes - (3:00) - 635 plays
- Drive Drive Drive - (2:32) - 599 plays