24 Shouts - 91,980 Scrobbles
Naked Aggression is an American hardcore punk band started in Madison, WI in late 1990. Formed as a protest against the first Gulf War and the right-wing, the band espouse a strong message of libertarian socialism, feminism and anarchism. The band was formed by Kirsten Patches on vocals and Phil Suchomel on lead guitar. Naked Aggression have held benefit shows for various causes, including Food Not Bombs, AIDS research, pro-choice groups, women's clinics, rape crisis centers, political prisoners and school art departments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo much war, so much destruction, lives are wasted for production
So much anger, so much hate, if things don't change the human race will end
Will the 90's be another decade of apathy? Are you just going
sit by and watch things get worse and worse? NO!
The rich will stop at nothing to control the world and keep their power
- Lyrics(chorus) I want to change my world, your world
No more leaders, no more control.
WE MUST RESIST AUTHORITY!
Revolt against the rich, not against the poor.
Don't revolt against the problem, revolt against the cause.
- LyricsReligious fools want to control our lives - Fuck them! Religious fools want to
control our lives - Fuck them! America is filled with God fearing Christians
that follow along Being brainwashed by leaders Since the day they were born
Don't listen to a god Don't listen to your rulers We don't need them All they
do is take our freedom away Religious fools want to control our lives - Fuck
- LyricsThere's this group around that calls themselves prolife Well, instead they
should call themselves pro-death Because by taking away our freedom of choice
They're are going to force many women who don't want to bear children, to the
back alleyAnd many women are going to die from these back alley abortions!
But these people don't seem to care Operation rescue, what do you want me to
- LyricsIt's not my fault that I'm fucked up
I'm just a product of a selfish world
My whole life I've been an outcast
Now I don't care, I don't want to fit in any more
People are so quick to judge me
- They Can't Get Me Down - (2:07) - 52 plays
- Break the Walls - (2:18) - 66 plays
- Smash the State - (1:33) - 76 plays
- Why Do They Fuck Up My World - (1:55) - 46 plays
- Angry - (2:20) - 47 plays