63 Shouts - 282,235 Scrobbles
Hailing from the suburbs of Paris, the up and coming producer Robin Leclair aka Naibu discovered Drum n Bass in the late 90’s. After being introduced to a sequencer by a friend, there was no turning back. With influences ranging from the sampler maestros of the 90’s: DJ Shadow, DJ Krush, Amon Tobin, and EL-P to the depth of 70’s electronic and progressive music, Naibu digs deep in the crates, refreshing old dust to make something completely original. Major releases on Horizons, Soul:R, Critical Music and Creative Source to name but a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep It Simple - (4:54) - 833 plays
- All Places - (5:53) - 482 plays
- Opium Lady - (5:41) - 353 plays
- Deeply Wounded - (4:32) - 340 plays
- It's Gonna Take A Long Time - (4:32) - 326 plays
- Worn Out - (5:53) - 307 plays
- Morning Calm - (5:30) - 254 plays
- Ramen - (6:12) - 244 plays
- Into the Distance - (5:05) - 342 plays
- Stand By - (5:01) - 267 plays