62 Shouts - 261,961 Scrobbles
Hailing from the suburbs of Paris, the up and coming producer Robin Leclair aka Naibu discovered Drum n Bass in the late 90’s. After being introduced to a sequencer by a friend, there was no turning back. With influences ranging from the sampler maestros of the 90’s: DJ Shadow, DJ Krush, Amon Tobin, and EL-P to the depth of 70’s electronic and progressive music, Naibu digs deep in the crates, refreshing old dust to make something completely original. Major releases on Horizons, Soul:R, Critical Music and Creative Source to name but a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep It Simple - (4:54) - 886 plays
- Opium Lady - (5:41) - 459 plays
- It's Gonna Take A Long Time - (4:32) - 489 plays
- Paradoxically - (7:25) - 380 plays
- Worn Out - (5:53) - 334 plays
- Ramen - (6:12) - 394 plays
- Stand By - (5:01) - 378 plays
- Deeply Wounded - (4:32) - 387 plays
- Fireflies - (6:18) - 340 plays
- Broken Dreams - (5:16) - 332 plays