242 Shouts - 306,766 Scrobbles
NahemaH is the result of the artistic interests of musicians placed in Alicante, a Mediterranean city on the south east of Spain. The project was born in early 1997 and it became more than a band, but a way of life for those involved. In 1999 the band self-released their first album "Edens In Communion". 2001 brought the release of NahemaH's second album "Chrysalis" (Iberian Moon Records). Pulling from such influences as Dark Tranquillity or Opeth, the album proved to be very successful and was received well within the media exposure that was attained.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Follow Me - (4:45) - 1,079 plays
- Much Us - (5:47) - 639 plays
- Absynthe - (4:37) - 705 plays
- Reaching The Stars - (4:21) - 596 plays
- The Perfect Depth Of The Mermaids - (5:47) - 575 plays
- Siamese - (4:33) - 537 plays
- Air - (1:57) - 508 plays
- Killing My Architect - (5:00) - 547 plays
- Nothing - (6:28) - 488 plays
- Change - (7:11) - 485 plays