901 Shouts - 446,793 Scrobbles
Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle (born June 15, 1985 in Derry, Northern Ireland) is a singer in the all-girl group Girls Aloud. In 2009 after it was announced Girls Aloud would be taking a year-long break Nadine made it clear she was working on her solo music career and she has been keeping fans up to date through the use of her Twitter account. Her first solo single and album are due to be released in the first half of 2010 with a gob-smacking 50 songs she has written to choose from for her debut solo album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics(Uh, uh, uuuuhhh x3)
Hello, there's something that you wanna tell me
And I know, you always look at me so naughty
Don't go, cause I'ma gonna keep you company
We'll be, the masterpiece
- LyricsI saw your face and that was enough
I turned away and my whole world shook
Took a minute to take some time and catch my breath
When I'm inside your arms
This racing in my heart
- LyricsI,I used to hide away, from anything that I, I thought would hurt me
I,I used to find my way, cause not everything will always burn me
Each time I get closer I pushed it all away, but we get the
Chance to start over each and everyday
No one has to think, before they breathe so I am not gonna
- LyricsRed Light, Red light...
Re-ed Light, Red light...
Stopped at the red light.
You're playing hendrix and lighting up
I caught your attention trying my best to seem amused
- LyricsNow i cant help but stare
at your shirt on the chair
its been watching me cry for weeks
and i can still see your face
watching my heart break
- Chained - (3:59) - 2,378 plays
- Sweetest High - (3:34) - 4,389 plays
- Raw - (3:43) - 1,968 plays
- You Are the One - (4:05) - 1,607 plays
- Natural - (3:35) - 1,613 plays