228 Shouts - 2,183,776 Scrobbles
Self-described as a rock-singer-songwriter, Nacho Vegas blends the polyhedric language of rock and the most stark lyricism into an intense whole. His lyrics are painful and celebratory, pathetic and grand, brutally lucid and of an intimate beauty; a desperate philosophy of survival shines with a wicked sense of humour and a longing for the divine. Nacho Vegas has been a prominent figure in the Spanish 'indie' scene since his work with Eliminator Jr, Manta Ray; bands influenced by Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, and other similar avant-rock acts of the early 90's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Hombre Que Casi Conoció A Michi Panero - (5:40) - 4,634 plays
- La gran broma final - (5:33) - 4,140 plays
- Cuando te canses de mí - (3:38) - 3,399 plays
- Crujidos - (4:49) - 3,108 plays
- Reloj sin manecillas - (2:18) - 2,268 plays
- Morir o matar - (5:47) - 3,256 plays
- Incendios - (3:34) - 2,187 plays
- Perplejidad - (3:21) - 2,192 plays
- Ocho Y Medio - (6:51) - 2,371 plays
- Lo que comen las brujas - (3:18) - 2,153 plays