24 Shouts - 209,610 Scrobbles
The last time we heard, Michael Lovett was playing bass and singing backing vocals in a pop-rock outfit called Your Twenties. Today, he's operating as a one-man band with the avowed intention of being "our" answer to Timbaland circa Aaliyah's Try Again, with himself doing both parts – ie the quixotic production and the cooing cyborg vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Okinawa Channels - (3:27) - 15,500 plays
- Compass Points - (4:10) - 12,364 plays
- Atoms & Axes - (4:50) - 4,376 plays
- Nazca - (3:18) - 3,759 plays
- New Magnetic North - (2:38) - 3,234 plays
- Base64 Love - (3:48) - 2,265 plays
- Work - (3:44) - 2,639 plays
- AM Travel Approach - (1:46) - 2,400 plays
- Moonlit Car Chase - (4:31) - 2,370 plays
- Airlock - (3:13) - 2,844 plays