227 Shouts - 2,710,964 Scrobbles
One of the biggest and most influential bands of the Japanese indie rock scene, Number Girl was a quartet hailing from Fukuoka, Japan. Formed in 1995, they gradually gained a following in their hometown, and soon released their first album, School Girl Bye Bye in 1997. The band was later picked up by Toshiba EMI and released their major label debut, School Girl Distortional Addict. Initially somewhat evocative of the Pixies and Sonic Youth, the band evolved and found themselves creating their own unique mixture of indie rock and traditional Japanese sounds in their subsequent albums...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 透明少女 - (3:20) - 4,736 plays
- NUM-AMI-DABUTZ - (3:08) - 3,707 plays
- OMOIDE IN MY HEAD - (5:47) - 4,107 plays
- タッチ - (5:00) - 2,595 plays
- ZEGEN VS UNDERCOVER - (4:37) - 3,033 plays
- 裸足の季節 - (2:35) - 2,520 plays
- EIGHT BEATER - (4:03) - 2,279 plays
- SASU-YOU - (2:55) - 2,006 plays
- 日常に生きる少女 - (5:02) - 1,688 plays
- 桜のダンス - (2:26) - 1,688 plays