226 Shouts - 2,696,520 Scrobbles
One of the biggest and most influential bands of the Japanese indie rock scene, Number Girl was a quartet hailing from Fukuoka, Japan. Formed in 1995, they gradually gained a following in their hometown, and soon released their first album, School Girl Bye Bye in 1997. The band was later picked up by Toshiba EMI and released their major label debut, School Girl Distortional Addict. Initially somewhat evocative of the Pixies and Sonic Youth, the band evolved and found themselves creating their own unique mixture of indie rock and traditional Japanese sounds in their subsequent albums...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 透明少女 - (3:20) - 5,376 plays
- NUM-AMI-DABUTZ - (3:08) - 4,390 plays
- OMOIDE IN MY HEAD - (5:47) - 4,171 plays
- ZEGEN VS UNDERCOVER - (4:37) - 3,384 plays
- タッチ - (5:00) - 2,794 plays
- 裸足の季節 - (2:35) - 2,733 plays
- EIGHT BEATER - (4:03) - 2,327 plays
- SASU-YOU - (2:55) - 2,178 plays
- 鉄風 鋭くなって - (3:08) - 2,438 plays
- IGGY POP FAN CLUB - (4:48) - 2,206 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online