223 Shouts - 2,572,581 Scrobbles
One of the biggest and most influential bands of the Japanese indie rock scene, Number Girl was a quartet hailing from Fukuoka, Japan. Formed in 1995, they gradually gained a following in their hometown, and soon released their first album, School Girl Bye Bye in 1997. The band was later picked up by Toshiba EMI and released their major label debut, School Girl Distortional Addict. Initially somewhat evocative of the Pixies and Sonic Youth, the band evolved and found themselves creating their own unique mixture of indie rock and traditional Japanese sounds in their subsequent albums...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 透明少女 - (3:20) - 7,146 plays
- NUM-AMI-DABUTZ - (3:08) - 5,986 plays
- OMOIDE IN MY HEAD - (5:47) - 4,880 plays
- タッチ - (5:00) - 3,756 plays
- ZEGEN VS UNDERCOVER - (4:37) - 3,859 plays
- 裸足の季節 - (2:35) - 3,579 plays
- EIGHT BEATER - (4:03) - 3,013 plays
- SASU-YOU - (2:55) - 2,564 plays
- IGGY POP FAN CLUB - (4:48) - 2,757 plays
- CIBICCOさん - (5:02) - 2,598 plays