0 Shouts - 4,417 Scrobbles
Nadesan Ramani, Padmashri Dr. N. Ramani (also known as Flute Ramani, b. 1934) is a renowned Carnatic flautist from Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India. A disciple of the legendary T. R. Mahalingam (commonly known as "Mali," who first popularised the Carnatic flute to the world of Indian music, Ramani was born in what Carnatic followers consider the sacred sanctuary of Carnatic music, the city of Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu (the birthplace of the "trinity" of Carnatic composers, who laid the foundation for the tradition: Saint Tyagaraja, Muthuswami Dikshitar and Syama Shastri).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Entha Mudho - (6:18) - 30 plays
- Swarajathi Bairavi- Misrachappu Shyamasastri - (12:14) - 11 plays
- Mari Vere - (12:13) - 5 plays
- Varnam - (4:32) - 3 plays
- Rama Neepai - (5:32) - 3 plays
- Kaligiyunte - (9:11) - 3 plays
- Raga Hamasadhwani - (4:29) - 5 plays
- Thillana - (3:11) - 3 plays
- Atukaradani - (3:39) - 5 plays
- Ragam Tanam Pallavi - (25:36) - 6 plays