Nóirín Ní Riain
0 Shouts - 15,084 Scrobbles
Nóirín Ní Riain, Ph.D, is an Irish singer, author, musicologist, and theologian. She is an internationally acclaimed singer, well-known for spiritual and celtic music. She was born in County Limerick, Ireland in the 1950s and grew up near the famous Glenstal Abbey, where she would later became the first woman to sing alongside the Benedictine monks there and subsequently release several recordings in collaboration. She received her Ph.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suantraithe (Lullabies) - (3:49) - 48 plays
- Ode to Bridget - (3:29) - 28 plays
- Kyrie Eleison - (2:05) - 28 plays
- Down By The Sally Gardens - (5:50) - 23 plays
- Port Na bPúcaí (Song of the Pooka) - (4:04) - 17 plays
- We Venerate Thy Cross - (5:45) - 9 plays
- Baso More - Ode To Mira Bai - (3:56) - 8 plays
- Seoladh Na nGamhna Fe'n bhFasach (Driving the Calves to Pasture) - (4:17) - 7 plays
- Donal Og (Young Daniel) - (4:39) - 7 plays
- Lairin An Ghearaltaigh (Fitzgerald's Racehorse) - (4:33) - 6 plays