3 Shouts - 1,837 Scrobbles
Mystic Institute was Paul Kent from Cornwall who hired Mark Pritchard's studio to do an EP. They only made two tracks together: QA-752L-P & NS-581A-T (The track names a combo of Pritchard's and Kent's Post Codes) and since Mark basically wrote the tracks, they were credited as "Reload Remixes" and later appeared on the Reload "Amenity EP" credited solely to Reload. The third track started as a track by Pritchard and Kent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- QA:752:LP (Reload Remix) - 10 plays
- Ob-Selon Mi-Nos (Re-Painted by Global Communication) - (14:31) - 33 plays
- QA : 752 : LP (Reload Remix) - (4:55) - 4 plays
- qa-752l-p - (4:52) - 3 plays
- ns-581a-t - (4:02) - 2 plays
- QA-752-LP (Reload Remix) - (4:55) - 3 plays
- Ob-Selon-Mi-Nos (Re-Painted by Global Communication) - (15:03) - 2 plays
- QA-752L-P (Reload Remix) - (4:55) - 2 plays
- QA:752:LP - (4:55) - 1 plays
- b ob-selon mi-nos (re-painted by global communication) - (14:50) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online