56 Shouts - 266,634 Scrobbles
The melodic/symphonic black metal band Mystic Circle from Germany, was founded in 1992 by bassist/singer Beelzebub. After releasing three demos, they launched their debut CD "Morgenröte" in 1997, which was released on Last Episode. Followed by the albums "Drachenblut" (1998) and "Infernal Satanic Verses" (1999). Let's call this the "German" episode. The international chapter began in 2000 when Mystic Circle signed to Massacre Records and released "The Great Beast", followed by their stroke of genius "Damien" in 2002 and "Open The Gates Of Hell" in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Undestructable Power Of Darkness - (6:54) - 194 plays
- The bloody path of God - (3:02) - 163 plays
- Doomsday prophecy - (4:07) - 155 plays
- Lyrics"God tonight your holy temple will be destroyed"
Died on the cross for all human sins
Called himself a hero arrogant nazarene
Controlled by the darkness lost by the power of god
A puppet in Satans hand lead us in false promised land
- LyricsSpread the wings of darkness over bloody feasts of death
All the hellish maniacs arise to kill the world
They had made a promise that the satans regime is built
The deamons are godless but on the same step like him
They are serpants of Satan and they built a new regime
- One With the Antichrist - (6:56) - 117 plays
- The Grim Reaper - (5:12) - 105 plays
- Nine Plagues Of Egypt - (3:54) - 99 plays
- Hate - (4:32) - 147 plays
- Hellish Maniacs - (4:45) - 145 plays