56 Shouts - 263,416 Scrobbles
The melodic/symphonic black metal band Mystic Circle from Germany, was founded in 1992 by bassist/singer Beelzebub. After releasing three demos, they launched their debut CD "Morgenröte" in 1997, which was released on Last Episode. Followed by the albums "Drachenblut" (1998) and "Infernal Satanic Verses" (1999). Let's call this the "German" episode. The international chapter began in 2000 when Mystic Circle signed to Massacre Records and released "The Great Beast", followed by their stroke of genius "Damien" in 2002 and "Open The Gates Of Hell" in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Undestructable Power Of Darkness - (6:54) - 211 plays
- The bloody path of God - (3:02) - 175 plays
- Doomsday prophecy - (4:07) - 167 plays
- Lyrics"God tonight your holy temple will be destroyed"
Died on the cross for all human sins
Called himself a hero arrogant nazarene
Controlled by the darkness lost by the power of god
A puppet in Satans hand lead us in false promised land
- LyricsWe are one with the antichrist
We are one with our master satan
Have you ever seen the darkened eyes
And the flames of immortal power
In the deeps of hell we arise
- Hordes of the Underworld - (6:38) - 118 plays
- Hate - (4:32) - 157 plays
- Fallen Christian Empire - (7:05) - 113 plays
- Nine Plagues Of Egypt - (3:54) - 123 plays
- Hellish Maniacs - (4:45) - 157 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online