100 Shouts - 1,478,893 Scrobbles
Mychael Danna (born September 20, 1958) is a Canadian film composer. Danna has been scoring films since his 1987 feature debut for Atom Egoyan's Family Viewing, a score which earned Danna the first of his eleven Canadian Film Award nominations. Mychael is recognized as one of the pioneers of combining non-Western sound sources with orchestral and electronic minimalism in the world of film music. This reputation has led him to work with such acclaimed directors as Atom Egoyan, Scott Hicks, Ang Lee, Gillies MacKinnon, James Mangold, Mira Nair, Billy Ray, Joel Schumacher, and Denzel Washington.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pi's Lullaby - (3:42) - 7,898 plays
- Tsimtsum - (2:49) - 6,939 plays
- Pi and Richard Parker - (2:14) - 5,704 plays
- Which Story do you Prefer? - (2:05) - 5,194 plays
- The Blood of Cu Chulainn - (4:07) - 5,302 plays
- First Night, First Day - (3:45) - 3,641 plays
- Meeting Krishna - (1:51) - 3,254 plays
- Back to the World - (8:20) - 2,936 plays
- Pondicherry - (1:12) - 2,921 plays
- Leaving India - (1:20) - 2,972 plays